Monday, July 7, 2008

Warning.

Tonight I got asked to go on a weekend get-a-way to Kansas City for this upcoming weekend. I have never actually been there. Well I have driven through Kansas City on my trip to Texas. I haven't decided quite yet if I will be going or not. I have been trying to think of a reason not to go...and I can't come up with one. So there is a good chance that later this week/weekend I might go a day or two with out posting. No fear, I will be back and more than likely with a story or two. Who knows I might even make the time to quickly post while I am there. I just wanted my avid readers to know. Don't want you to go hunt me down! ;) LMAO

3 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Gee, I wonder who the warning is intended for LOL. It doesn't take Columbo to figure this one out ;). You should go and have a good time!

MotherTucker said...

Wow! You picked up on that? lol

Hey...I have to say I am mighty lucky to have a friend like you. Some don't even notice if I am gone or not and some just don't care. :)

So I am happy that you hunted me down before!

DoubleJ said...

Hey, what are friends for :) Thank you for telling me, and if you do go, take some pictures!