Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can this really work?

So how cool would it be to not have to buy laundry detergent anymore? I’d love it! I definitely go through my share of laundry detergent a month. I even have to buy special type of detergent for Ian beings his skin is so sensitive.

Well I visited someone that had this machine hooked to their washing machine. They were telling me this machine makes it so they don’t have to use laundry detergent anymore. I thought they were pulling my leg. I obviously didn’t believe them.

It drove me nuts that I didn’t know what the lighted up box was attached the wall behind the washing machine was. So here I am on the internet and I came across a site that shows me what that mighty little box is.

“LaundryPure hooks up to a wash machine to treat incoming water with silver ions for killing odor-causing bacteria, and the cleaning power of oxygen and bubbling peroxides to break down and lift away grime, without the need for detergent or hot water.”


More information at http://www.thelaundrypure.net/Default.aspx?tabid=66

By golly it was exactly what they said it was. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Super Jason said...

u found one online. too funny. r u goin to shut up about it now? by the way i had lots of fun with u this weekend

MotherTucker said...

It drove me nuts not knowing what it was. I might shut up about it now. Who knows. :)