Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's good to be home...

I am home!

I am very glad to be home. I had a great time…seriously. There is always something about getting back home though.

The first night we met up with some people to drink some bud lights and light off some fireworks. I must have been feeling good because I actually drove a dirt bike. I have never been on one alone before…scary I know! What I remember of it…it was fun. I do, however, remember getting laughed at….a lot! I’m sure they had to have lots of patience to put up with me that night.

The next day I had a few hours by myself so I took advantage and soaked in the tub. It felt great. Afterwards I went for a walk with Prince Crete and came back to meet for supper and did some fabulous shopping. I will have to go back for the shopping. We had a great supper and even took a carriage ride. It has been years since I did that. Of course the night ended with a few drinks and a rented pay-per-view movie….nothing dirty-- Geez!!
Disclaimer: For cusious minds...I had my own bed.

I forgot to mention that I am sunburned and of course somebody thinks it is funny to lightly tap my red painful shoulders. Hmmm…

We made equally good time back home as we did on the trip down. It was a great time but now I have to get back to reality. I have a basement to clean and two study guides to get done. If I don’t pass my tests this week…I am dropping classes. I have no choice really. I will go back but I don’t want the failing grades to affect my GPA which is 3.63 currently. Ugh…that is why I am so frustrated with failing those classes.

Anyway, I get dropped off at home and I see something on my clothesline. Now, I don’t hang clothes outside so I don’t even have clothespins ….hmmm….interesting. So I walk closer and whatever it is…it’s huge! I get to where I can see the item dangling from the line and I bust out laughing. Here is a picture…

My friend decided to order a special pair of underwear to display at my house in honor of the underwear tree the other night. I laughed so much and decided I would keep them up for a bit just to keep me smiling when I walk on by.

4 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Welcome back! I am glad you had a good time and made it back safely! That is cool that you rode a dirt bike by yourself. It's good that you got to take Prince Crete with you also. That was funny coming home and finding those hanging on your clothesline LMAO. Looks like somebody got even LOL. Does it stop here or are you going to retaliate sometime down the road? :)

MotherTucker said...

Thank you! It sure feels good to be back home...well as good as it can to a quiet home.

Seriously I hope nobody remembers me trying to rde the dirt bike. It couldn't have been pretty. lol

Prince did enjoy himself except the fireworks and the dirt bike scared him but other than that he had fun.

Yes, I will retaliate at some point. My partna in crime turned against me!!! LMAO I will surely return the favor to her sometime. I just got to figure out with what and when...

Super Jason said...

u were funny ridign the dirtbike. haha im glad u came and u had a good time. pulling up an seeing those big underwear was too funny.

MotherTucker said...

Thank you for having Prince and I.

Oh my sunburn hurts!!