Wednesday, July 9, 2008

If I go...

Just a quick note saying that if I go to Kansas City I will be leaving tomorrow and will be back Saturday or Sunday. I plan on going if I can find someone to watch Prince Crete for me.



If I can't find a housesitter for him...than I will be homebound...

So just letting my avid readers know that I may not be posting for a few days. I might try to post if I am able to get my hands on a computer. Which I think he is bringing his laptop. So the possibility is out there. :)

If you don't hear from me (which I believe I will be on tonight) enjoy the remainder of your week and have a fun weekend!

6 comments:

Super Jason said...

there will be a laptop. u can use it anytime.

DoubleJ said...

Heather, have a great weekend and a safe and fun trip!

MotherTucker said...

Thank you. I will have a good time. I will have a few hours when I am hanging out by myself, but I will enjoy that.

I have to bring Prince Crete with me or I couldn't go. So Jason, who is adamant of me to go, had to make new arrangements...find a hotel that accepted Prince Crete.

See I was okay either way. No offense Jason. I have lots to do around the house. It will be fun and I am lucky to have a friend like you Jason. Thank you for inviting me.

MotherTucker said...

And of course James I am lucky to have a friend like you too. I think you are the only one that wishes me a good time and checks up on me if you haven't heard from me in a few days. :)

Have a great weekend and I expect to see that picture of you when you were little in that blue leisure suit. ;)

DoubleJ said...

LOL, I was hoping you forgot about that picture! It will be on today.

MotherTucker said...

LMAO...of course I am not going to forget about that picture! :) I can't wait to see it.

I guess we are leaving sometime after lunch. So after that I will have no idea when I will be online again.