Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I must have no life.

I typed my full name into yahoo search to see what would come up, if anything. And one thing did pop up. My dissolution of my second marriage. How fun is that? LOL

Wow...I'm lucky.

So I tried my previous names and nothing came up. Hmm...

I must have no life.

At least I didn't have the shortest marriage!

Dissolutions: (Sept. 26th 2006)

Sharon C. Aguilar, Ralph E. Aguilar, married Dec. 2, 1988, in Reno, Nevada.

Melesio Gonzalez Luna, Felipa DeJesus Rodriguez, married Jan. 20, 1999, in Mexico.

Amanda Irene Burton, Christopher Alan Burton, married Feb. 2, 2002, in Fort Morgan, Colo.

Donald Alan Davis, Robin Larissa Davis, married March 24, 2001, in Iowa.

Anne L. Garreans, Jeffrey D. Garreans, married July 10, 1992, in Denison, Iowa.

Heather Janell Tucker, Lenny Duane Tucker, married May 15, 2000, in South Dakota.

Kristin F. Wright, Christopher D. Wright, married April 23, 2004, in Las Vegas.

Lloyd D. Crain, Melissa Ann Crain, married Aug. 7, 1993, in Iowa.

Tammy Sue Taylor, George Taylor Jr., married March 23, 1991, in Missouri.

Ashlei S. Butzer, Matthew J. Butzer, married July 10, 2004, in Ohio.

2 comments:

Super Jason said...

i wonder what comes up with my name. i will have to check. u bored last night?

MotherTucker said...

Did you find anything when you typed in your full name?

That dissolution of marriage was the first link when I typed in my full name. There must not be many people with my full name. :)

Umm...I was bored last night..but the movie helped. How is your day?