Saturday, July 19, 2008

Next summer...


I bought my kids a pool today one of those easy-to-setup ones. Now I am sure the kids will have fun in it. I think it is 15 feet across and either 42 or 48 inches deep. I doubt I will be putting it up this year beings my kids won't be back home till mid-August. I couldn't pass up the price; it was normally 399.99 and I got it on sale for 50% off.

Now I am going to have to fence in the rest of my backyard. The thing is I like to learn how to do things so I might be trying it myself....with the help of someone. It's not like I didn't have anything else to do...atleast I can put this off till next spring!


3 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Awesome, you got a pool. Remember though, with a pool comes great responsibility! Like having relatives and friends that you haven't seen for years showing up all the time after they find out you have one LOL. That is a really good price for it.

MotherTucker said...

Unfortunately I do know the heavy price of being a pool owner. When The house that I owned in Sioux City had an inground pool. We never had a weekend without company ALL summer! And my kids ALWAYS had lots of friends. LOL

Down here I really don't know too many people so it is going to be whomever the kids drag over to play next summer. Which is okay.

I won't put the pool up without the fence though. Not only is it city law but I feel a bit safer that way. :)

Super Jason said...

u going to be up for some late night swimming?