Thursday, March 25, 2010

Words are only words...

It's no secret---I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I have been told to 'toughen' up multiple times. Maybe it is time I listen. Maybe it is time that I toughen my heart.

Hide my feelings. Build my wall.

Do I see a change coming on? Maybe. I mean everyone can't be wrong, can they? Is there something so wrong by letting someone know that your feelings are hurt, or that you care, or a variety of different things? Who knows the real answer.

It's an internal battle. Good or evil? Right or wrong? Change or not?

Today I went to the pond to think. To truly think of how I feel. It was a great 'think'. To see the reflection of the trees and the clouds in the pond; to feed the few ducks that were passing on by. It gave me time to realize a lot.

Words mean little to most, but they have always meant the world to me. A simple word, thought, feeling was all I ever needed. I came to realize that words don't mean anything if not backed with actions.

Words are merely that---just words.

3 comments:

Super Jason said...

u cant eb tough. its not in u. stay u cus ur great.

MotherTucker said...

I can to be tough! I can be whatever I want to be. I am me. Just got to have someone that likes me for me.

Super Jason said...

i think u are amazin and who u like should feel lucky