Monday, March 1, 2010

Easily entertained...

I have enjoyed many Friday nights out at the same bar and restaurant. In fact when I go I usually order the same thing--veggie wrap, fries, and nacho cheese, and of course a bud light.

I think of myself of an observant person---at least I believed I was.

Anyway, I've been going--now and again--to this bar and restaurant and never noticed the marker board in which they write their specials on. Now this may not amaze or entertain most but I couldn't get over the fact that the writing on the board rotated through 7 different colors.

Not noticing this marker board on any of my previous nights at this bar and restaurant it caught my eye. I begun to think and wonder on how only the writing could change colors. Many ideas came to mind and although entertaining I knew that they were not possible. I am told that you write on with a special marker and the content of the marker board will reflect the different colors according to the LED light.

I have to admit I really wanted to write on that marker board.

I like the little things in life.

No comments: