Thursday, March 11, 2010

Truth or Dare

Let's play truth or dare, or maybe just dare, because nobody knows how to tell the truth anymore.
Does anyone well else experience the lack of honesty anymore? What is it with people who would rather dramatize what little truth they will tell with some highly concocted story?
One of the worst traits in a person is the inability to tell the truth. Now, you don't have to be rude while being honest but you can be tastefully honest. Why do people feel the need to make up stories to impress others? Is society really that shallow?
I am me. Anyone that knows me knows just that. If you ask me a question about what I did--I'll tell you. If you want to know what I think--I'll tell you with tact. I will even tell you my honest opinion on a situation.
I give honesty and I expect honesty.
Can it be just that simple? I guess not.

No comments: