Friday, March 5, 2010

A whole lot of...something...

I believe that this is going to be a strange blog post as I don't want to say what I want to say.

So, there has been something that I have been wanting to do and well I took the initiative of at least getting the information needed to pursue this "something".

I am truly excited!

I have been doing a big amount of my time thinking of this "something" and what type of this "something" that I was going to do. I have it narrowed down and well I think I would be happy with doing any of these "somethings".

I spent a good part of the day talking to a man who went in depth with details, opportunities, and how to actually get started. There are a few more people that I want to speak to before I make my decision on exactly what I plan on doing.

Just beware that there is "something" I will be doing in the future!!!

2 comments:

Super Jason said...

welcome back i heard u were bloggin again btw ur a turd and im mad at u

MotherTucker said...

Ah, I am sorry that you are mad at me. You'll be okay.

I guess I know who told you that I have blogged some this year.