Thursday, March 25, 2010

Medieval Times...

Tomorrow is my favorite of all of my Texas activities. I haven't missed a show when I was down since I started to come to Texas--Medieval Times!

Last time Tiana and I was down we cheered for the yellow knight. I wonder what color knight we will have this time. This will be the boys first time going. How exciting.

There is something about this era that I love. Maybe it is my little girl inside of me who loves the fairy tales when the knight saves the princess and the ride off on the horse. Might be but regardless I enjoy watching the performance.

Before the show we will go in to the torture chamber and look around the castle. We will see the knight's thrones and will be given a crown to wear in which it represents the color of our knight. I am personally hoping for yellow again--I am bias though--it's my favorite color.

So an update on how it goes will be in the near future...

No comments: