Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kids were house shopping...

As I have said multiple times before my Aunt has been trying to get the kids and I to move to Texas. She has been suggesting that I move there since I was 14 years old! This last week was the first time that she got to try and plant the seed to move there in the kids.

We drove around her neighborhood and she had the kids pick out their favorite houses. I took pictures per the kids request of their top two picks. The kids are easier to get talked into moving to Texas. They were ready to pack up and move after the first day there.


This house is just getting finished and will be up for sale soon. So I am told by my Aunt.


Here is the other house the kids liked.

The kids liked these houses as they thought that they resembled 'castles'. Personally I had a different favorite, but am I moving? Nah, not this month.

No comments: