Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What is your perfect date?

I was asked last night what my perfect date would be and I had a hard time answering this question because I can ultimately enjoy just about anything....with the right company. Don't get me wrong even with the right company I couldn't enjoy a Jackie Chan movie fest but anything else I think I can handle.

Now before I go on I need to ask what is your perfect date?

After a night of thinking about it I couldn't come up with an exact activity that would be considered a 'perfect date' for me. There are signs that I think that a date was going well and I guess if those signs are there, to me, that is a perfect date.

What are those signs you ask...hmm...

Laughter. That is simple if people are laughing they are smiling and having a good time. I love to laugh.

I should honestly back up to the arrival. My perfect date would arrive on time. I hate tardiness. I don't like to admit this but I would almost judge the date on if they arrived on time or not.

A good conversation. Nothing is better than being around someone you can hold a conversation with. It's okay to tease.

I notice all the small things, for example, is he looking at anyone else or if he drops me off at home does he wait till I get inside or does he pull away without knowing if I got inside. Things like that I tend to notice.

I'm sure that I can go on and on...but as you can tell I didn't have a specific date in mind...no picnic on the beach here or sunset walk.

Do people actually have a 'perfect date' in mind? I mean to me that is crazy. Let's say my perfect date was a picnic on the beach, and I guarentee it's not. Okay, I go on a date and this poor guy did the dinner and a movie date, would that be disappointing to me if my 'perfect date' was a picnic on the beach?

I decided I don't think I like the question "What is your perfect date".

2 comments:

Super Jason said...

do u want me to show u my perfect date? i will it wont be any trouble!

MotherTucker said...

I'm not even going to ask you what your perfect date is...I could only imagine. :)