Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nursing boards...

As all of you know I took my nursing boards this last Tuesday. What you might not know is that it was the HARDEST test that I have ever encountered.

I am only confident of 25% of the questions that I had. Another 25% of the questions were over medications that I am unfamiliar with. Now the next 25% of the questions involved religion and if you know me I know very little, if anything, about religion. The last 25% was over diseases and nursing priorities that I singled down to two answers.

Seriously I walked out of that testing center knowing that I did not pass. It was a very long and quiet ride home. Now it takes 2-4 weeks to receive my results in the mail. That is a long, long time to wait for a test like this.

So I did what anyone in my position would do....pay the extra to get the results in two days. I received my test results a few hours ago...

No comments: