Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A possible upcoming warning

Last night I had a hard time sleeping. I tossed and turned throughout the night. It seems that I had let my emotions get the better of me. Well, not now. I'm over it. Well, I am not over it but I accepted the facts. A bit of a difference.

So a prewarning...I might not be around the end of the week through the weekend. It seems that I might be driving across the state to get my kids and see my friends and family. If I go I will take some pictures...if I remember to charge my camera!

Today I start the day shift at the hospital. I'm nervous but I'm sure everything will be fine.

I'm sure I will update how it went.

2 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope it all works out for you. Drive safe and have a good time with your family! How did your first day at the hospital on day shift go? I am 2 days away from my 4 race weekend plus Tuesday's race LOL. I have been busy as hell trying to prepare, there is money to be made this weekend and I have to be prepared LOL. Have a great rest of week and a great and safe weekend and I will talk to you soon Heather!

MotherTucker said...

Thank you James. I always appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. :)

My first day on days went by pretty good. I met some very interesting people and unfortunately I can't give any details because of confidentiality. Unfortunately because he let me hold his belt.
After my 8 hour shift I had a meeting and well ended up working an 11 hour day. It's okay though.

I hope that you make lots of money this weekend with the pictures...maybe enough to buy a wii? ;)

Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!