Monday, August 18, 2008

Sleep...who needs it?

Oh the joys of having my kids home...

Today I have an all day meeting at the hospital so knowing this I sent the kids to bed around 9 so I could head to bed about 10. Well it was a great plan...

Around 11:30 my daughter woke up to a 'noise' so I made her a bed on the couch.

Around 1:00 my youngest had a 'pain' in his ankle.

Around 2:30 my youngest thought he needed to get up and run through the house.

Around 3:30 my middle child thought it was time to 'play' with the dog.

Around 5:00 my alarm decided it was time to get up.

Needless to say I am freakin' tired.

I am not quite sure what got into my children last night. They have been home since Thursday so they have slept here before. I don't get it. I am hoping that at daycare today they don't let my kids nap so they will sleep good tonight because I surly need the sleep. I can't run off of 3-4 hours of sleep anymore....I need sleep to function correctly.

No comments: