Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sticky notes---galore!

I arrive to work this morning and there are multiple different sticky notes on my monitor. I find this funny--very funny.

Normally I am the first to leave work as I am the first to arrive. So, usually when I come in to the office I notice something is missing off my desk. My pens, my rubber band ball, my sticky notes, my tuna creations, my scissors, my stapler, etc.

I have made the comment apparently one too many times--"if you want something of mine that is fine; however, please just leave me a note so I know". This way I won't wonder all day if I misplaced it or even better yet decide who (in my head) took the items.

Well, back to this morning and the sticky notes plastered on my monitor. I had multiple sticky's which stated "I took your yellow stickys---coworkers name", "I ate your almonds", "I took your pen--I like how it writes", "Heather, I will be late tomorrow", "Thanks!, etc".

Funny, my co-workers are funny.

At least I know my stuff was taken.

3 comments:

Super Jason said...

hahaha ur coworker did what u ask wait u eat tuna?

Super Jason said...

hahaha ur coworker did what u ask wait u eat tuna?

MotherTucker said...

Wow..thanks for the double comment. Um, I do eat tuna.