Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reading for fun








So this morning I caught Dalton reading without me asking him too! I had to capture this as usually I have to get on him on reading. Now maybe it was the book that had the "3D popouts" that caught his eye. I understand this; however, he was reading the words off the page.

I was excited.

He was excited about what he was reading as he called Tiana over to listen on how many rows of teeth the shark has. Dalton loves sharks. He wrote a book last year all about Sharks. It was made into a hard cover book and I keep it with the hard cover book that Tiana and Ian made for me.

Anyway, Dalton was very into this book. He was telling me all about the bones and about how the size of the animal compared to humans.

The first piture he was not happy with me as I was joking with him and said "I think you are making this stuff up---you aren't reading."

No comments: