Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The remote control

What is it with never being able to find the remote? More so when it is MY turn to watch TV?

I am starting to believe that my kids hide the remotes from me. I don't watch a lot of TV but every now and again I like to flip between the channels. Coincidence that the remote "disappears" when I am wanting to watch TV? I think not.

Don't get me wrong, it is not that big of a deal. I am sure that there is much worse that has happened to me and there will be worse that will happen. I just find it humerous that everytime that I want to watch something I have to tear the livingroom apart to be able to sit down and flip through the channels to realize that there is nothing on TV.

Of course I have confronted my kids on "losing" the remotes and they all act like that they have no cue what I am talking about.

How funny.

No comments: