Sunday, April 4, 2010

Next couple of weekends...

I am super excited over my next couple of weekends.

I will be in Des Moines this up coming weekend--which is always a good time. The following weekend is the little black dress party in Cedar Rapids/Iowa City.

Des Moines is always a welcomed trip as every night that I have spent there has been--lets say for lose of better words--interesting. I am sure that this night will be the same.

The little black dress party is going to be a blast. It always is when my best friend and I get together. There will be a group of us that will be going to celebrate two friends birthdays. I have my dress and accessories and can't wait to go out and make a fool of myself. It seems that alcohol brings that out in me.

Needless to say I am looking forward to both nights!!

2 comments:

Super Jason said...

take pics please. u in a dress?

Super Jason said...

where are the pics?