Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Moments...

Today at lunch I decided to do a couple of errands. Life has been chaotic and so I thought I could spend more time with my kids before class if I did my errands over lunch.

While out driving I noticed a small field of grass. As I stopped at the stop light I seen the wind moving through each blade of grass in which it made the grass quiver. It gave me a feeling of amazement, of happiness, of peace. It changed my day.

I got off work early today (my kids got out of school early too). I wanted to surprise them and spend the few hours I had before class with them. We talked about the day, the weather, and what the future brings. We laughed and teased. We hugged and smiled.

When I got out of class I talked to a friend. We shared dreams, wants, and much laughter. It warmed my heart.

I got home and sat outside to see the clear dark sky with millions of bright stars. It was so peaceful, so serene, so perfect. The wind was still, the night was silent, and the stars were bright. What a perfect night.

These are the moments in life that I live for.

No comments: