Sunday, June 29, 2008

The good ole days...

I went out to the carnival again but this time I didn’t consume alcohol. My friend and I decided to ride the rides. Let’s just say I am not as young as I used to be. We were actually thankful when we ran out of tickets.

I tried my luck at the games because they had an awesome huge ball that looked like a magic 8ball. I didn’t win. Who would have thought that I wasn’t talented enough to throw a plastic ring around the neck of a bottle?

We than watched the fireworks. I tell you what I just love fireworks. I don’t know what it is but they always get me in awe.

Afterwards my friend and I went to Tom Tom’s for a couple of drinks. I held back and only had a couple of fuzzy navels. I’m so proud. Her brother came down and joined us and we chatted like old times. See this is my adopted family. I basically grew up with them. It was great remembering the good ole days.

As my friend and I got into her car we were talking about doing something that we have never done or haven’t done in a long time. Teepeeing a house came up in conversation because I have never participated in any activities of the sort. Honest…I have never teepeed a house.

We ran to Wal~Mart and bought thirty pairs of ladies brief underwear, one pair of thong panties that stated ‘single’, and off we went. We knew exactly who was going to get their lilac bush decorated. Her mom or I call her my adopted mom.

We pull up quietly and hang the underwear all around and than of course had to add the good ole butt-wipe. We laughed so much. I know that I will get the first phone call. I am always the guilty one! It’s worth it though.

I almost feel like a kid again. I know that sounds like an immature thing to have done but honestly I have never done anything of the sort and the owners of the house will get a great laugh at their newly decorated lilac bush.

Here is some pictures of what it started to look like. I didn’t take a picture of the finished bush.



4 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Awesome, panties and toilet paper! You sound like you are having a fun weekend!

MotherTucker said...

I did have an extremely fun weekend! :) How was the races?

I really don't know what I would do without you...you are my only avid reader! :)

DoubleJ said...

The races were great until the 4cylinder drivers all wreck each other and try to start a riot over a little$$$ to win the feature LOL. I really enjoy reading your blog each day. What are you going to do for an encore next weekend? ;)

MotherTucker said...

I just don't get those race car drivers. They are born with that fight to win. And if you cause a wreck you better get out of there quickly.

I raced and enduro when I was, hmm 16, and my hood popped up and I couldn't see so I went into the pits and well...my breaks also went out. I didn't know what the heck to do. I got flipped off, cursed out, and threatened within an inch of my life. That is till I got out and pulled my helmet off and seen that I was just a young girl. After that they all chipped in and got the car back on the track. It was a great experience.

Back in the day racing used to consume my whole summer. It slowly drifted in a different direction after I married a stock car driver and seen the time and money put in.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the smell of that gas and the sound of those engines. But you got to be able to balance racing with life. I wasn't able to do that. :)

Hmmm...my encore for next weekend...I just don't know for sure. I know I do have a bar-b-que to attend.

When are you starting your blog?