Thursday, September 30, 2010

Quotes...

I love to read; however, I don't get as much time as I would enjoy to do so. In the winter I get more opportunities than the summer---so a good book will be in my future soon.

In the meantime I have taken a passion of reading quotes.

One of my favorites today:

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."-Buddha

Interpretation: Do not allow yourself to get hung up on things that have already happened, or worry about about things that may happen. Concentrate on what your are shooting for right now and everything else will
take care of itself.

Oh, how very true!

5 comments:

Super Jason said...

can i be ur present?

MotherTucker said...

Gag me! :p

I would eat you for breakfast. You couldn't handle me!

MotherTucker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Jason said...

u act tuff but i know better. nice try

MotherTucker said...

Puh-leeze, I could make you cry...