Friday, September 24, 2010

A tune...

Have you ever got a tune stuck in your head but couldn't figure out what it was? I did that the other day. I could not get it out of my head.

Dadada Dadada Dun dun dadada

I sang that for hours! I called my sister and was singing it to her which she recognized it but didn't know what it was or where she knew it from.

I ended up googling that "tune" and clicked on many, many links and many more web pages. I am not disclosing the amount of time I put into researching this tune but I will say I did find it!

Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega. It was in a Nissan Maxima commercial. They also made a remix and was used as the theme song for I dream of Jeannie.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=toms+diner+youtube

Stupid commerical did its job by making the tune stick with me.

No comments: