Sunday, September 26, 2010

Time

Today, is a great day.

Today, I worked my last weekend.

After this week I will only be working on Fridays. With this new schedule change I will be able to focus more of my time on my kids and their activities and on school.

I can not believe that I have only 8 months left for this degree. Although, I have decided that I will be continuing on and completing a higher degree.

Where does the time go?

It seems that time goes much quicker the older that I have become. It seems like just a short while ago I took my daughter to her first day of kindergarten and now she is going to be a teenager this Decemeber. Wow, how that time seemed to speed on by. All of my kids are growing up quickly and starting to form their "own" lives. I couldn't be more proud of them.

No comments: