Saturday, October 2, 2010

Photography, just a hobby...

If you know me than you would know my favorite time of year is amongst us. I am truly excited for the cooler weather and for the changing of colors on the trees. Something about having the windows open and cuddling up on the couch with "fuzzy", my favorite blanket.

I am looking forward to the next few weeks as the leaves should be changing to the dramatic fall colors. When this occurs I will be out taking pictures of not only of the trees (which I love) but of my kids using the nature as the backdrop.

As most know, I love photography. I have a few people requesting me to take picture of their kids and a few family pictures outdoors. If only it paid better this would be the job for me. Unfortunately being a single mom prevents me to make the decision to only pursue photography.

As of now it will remain a hobby...

No comments: