Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Erase Someone

Have you ever wanted to forget someone?

I mean maybe it was someone you had feelings for and it just didn't work out or maybe you felt it was best for the other person or for what ever reason.

How do you erase someone from your thoughts? Do you consume yourself with life? Do you use the "out of sight, out of mind"?

My question really is...does it work? Would you really want it to work?

I do believe it works; however, you can erase someone from your mind, but you can't erase them from your heart.

Your heart can speak in ways that your mind can not understand.

Why do we fear what the heart is saying? Do we even listen?

My next question is what if you tried to erase someone from memory and you ruined something that could have been wonderful?

Isn't that what most of us are looking for? What most of us are wanting? Something wonderful. I think at times we push the things we want away. What I haven't figured out is why.

Any thoughts?

No comments: