Saturday, February 20, 2010

When a mom is bored....

Being bored and alone at home can lead me to do a variety of things. I say alone as my kids have been and are downstairs painting on canvas's and well mom can't participate. In no particular order this is how I have been entertaining myself:

Googled what color would you see if you spun a color wheel which consisted of primary and secondary colors. Well the answer is basically a whitish blur. Who would have known?

Built a house made out of Lego's and than took it back apart because I couldn't make it have the same amount of colors on all the sides.

Danced like a fool in my living room to music playing from my laptop.

Decided to throw the Lego's like they were mini basketballs into the boys shoes that they left in the living room. (It was harder than what I assumed it would be.)

Resited the alphabet backwards.

Tried and failed naming all the reindeers.

Currently baking brownies. I figured the smell will bring the kids back upstairs and I can force them to interact with me.

Mwhahaha....

I win!

1 comment:

Super Jason said...

next time ur bored call...i keep u company