Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow Ball


Tiana found a nice place to stand while the boys broke out in thier snow ball fight. That was till I walked over to her to take her picture. It must of drew attention to her because the boys ganged up on her.

Tiana gracefully takes a snowball from Ian. She didn't run, she didn't try to dodge it, she just took it.


Dalton throwing a snowball at Ian. The boys had much more energy than Tiana and I.

Ian throwing what I thought was going to be at Dalton but somehow I ended up getting hit.


I have to give Dalton props on this. He managed to sneak around and get a surprise hit towards Ian. Ian was unaware and taking a break from running around. Priceless.

Ian right after "accidently" hitting me with a snowball. In the background Tiana is staying a safe distance from the action.

Dalton threatening to throw an ice chunk at me! He thought long and hard before dropping it on the ground. Thatta boy!



The boys in war.


Ian enjoyed the snow ball fight the most. Possibly because he was the best at it.


Tiana did get a hit on Dalton when he was down.

No comments: