Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tough Decisions

I have been thinking and thinking these past few weeks and I still haven't came to a set in stone decision on things. A few questions:

How do you make a tough decision? Do you spend days trying to make up your mind? Do you ever think that you are making the wrong decision? Do you a friend or relative or significant other you discuss options with?

I usually write and my answers eventually come to me. Every so often I get stuck and seek out the advice of a great friend or family member. Sometimes they point out a side that I didn't want to even think about. Just because I ask for an opinion doesn't mean I always follow it. I just like to see the views of someone else.

Not that I will go into details here on this blog but as I stated I have been thinking. Usually a tough decision means you have to give up something else or you are unsure of the outcome. To me that is what makes the decision hard.

Not that I go around and make bad decisions. I seem to think that I have a good head on my shoulders and that my choices have led me down many positive and happy roads. In saying this I know that I have made some not so great decisions too. All that I have learned from and all that have been able to find something positive from.

Guess it is time to consult the magic 8 ball....

No comments: