Sunday, February 21, 2010

Any Given Moment



Ian getting ready to play some guitar hero on the Wii, unfortunately he hasn't noticed quite yet that Dalton handed him a guitar without the Wii remote. As the joking and playing around started the day, it continues throughout the day.

Ian is my biggest competition in guitar hero. He actually has some 'moves' like placing the guitar behind his head mid song and not missing a note! I'm not that talented but I do play some perfect songs


Dalton, oh my little Dalton. This picture portrays Dalton at any given minute. He is my little comedian, so he thinks. He is such a little guy with such a big guy way of life.
This picture was taken right before he handed Ian the guitar without the Wii remote. Never a serious moment with Dalton. He keeps his mama on her toes.





Tiana not even phased by her brothers or their actions. She just sits there undisturbed drinking her juice box.

She is definitely used to the chaos around the house and she doesn't know that I have caught on but she participates and instigates some of her own. She does a pretty good job of displaying innocence--she gets that from her mom--so I heard.

No comments: