Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-treat

Happy Halloween everyone!

The boys and I went trick-or-treating together and Tiana went with her friend. It truly made me realize how fast my kids are growing that she didn't even want to spend Halloween with me. I guess it was a realization that she is becoming much more independent. Isn't that how life goes?

The boys got loads of candy and they had a ton of fun. I seen some great decorated houses and some that actually put on a lil' haunted house or a haunted scene. That is what I want when my kids are 'too old' to trick-or-treat....a house to remember on Halloween.

Anyway, it was another long day--very long. I think I am going to try and take a day off soon and well--go out! Yup, I do think it is time for myself to go out and see what fun I can have. I actually have a three-day weekend off the weekend before my birthday so I am sure that I will be doing something 'adult-like' during that time.

Happy Halloween to all of you!

No comments: