Sunday, November 16, 2008

My "early" midlife crisis

As I sit here I'm worried that I am getting 'old'. Yes--at 5:33pm on the 18th I will turn the huge number of 29.

So what is special about turning 29?

Well in Febuary there are 29 days on a leap year.

29 is a prime number.

Interesting enough there is 29 bones in the human skull.

Who could not live without knowing that the Norwegian alphabet contains 29 letters.

Copper has the atomic number of 29 on the chemical element table.

Well I haven't accomplished finding anything great about turning 29. I mean come on it's my last year of being "young" and in my 20's. I do know that I am young at heart--which will never change!

So with turning 'old' gracefully I am going to get a whole new look---watch out!

7 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Don't forget my favorite NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick's number is 29 :) Have a very Happy Birthday!

MotherTucker said...

That's right--Kevin Harvick's number is also 29! Thank you I am going to try and enjoy getting older. :)

Super Jason said...

does sumone need birthday spankins?

Super Jason said...

what is this new look ur talking about?

Super Jason said...

u do me a favor and realice how great u really are even though ur getting old

DoubleJ said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!!

MotherTucker said...

Inappropriate Jason. Shame on you--SERIOUSLY!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes James! I worked but I was pleasently surprised and it ended up being a great birthday.