Monday, November 24, 2008

My new hair...

Today I had an appointment at my regular salon to get my hair not only cut but dyed and highlighted. Needless to say a 'few' inches were snipped but I like it. It's the first time in almost a decade that I have bangs!

I asked for a dark, dark brown--almost black with caramel and red highlights. Now what I got was a dark brown with red and a pumpkin spice colored highlights! The caramel didn't take but it's okay!

During the long process of getting my hair done I looked like the tin man off of the Wizard of Oz--I had so much foil in my hair!

Needless to say I'm pretty happy with my shorter 'redish' hairdo.

2 comments:

DoubleJ said...

Your new haircut and color looks really good Heather.

At least the aliens couldn't read your thoughts when you had all the foil on your head. (Sorry, I watch the Sci-Fi Network way too much and am starting to believe a little in alien conspiracy theories ;D )

MotherTucker said...

Thanks James! I really like it!

LMAO--I had enough foil I'm surprised the aliens didn't read my thoguhts!