Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mediation

If anyone knows me and my situation they would know why I am in need for a mediation counselor with my ex-husband. Well today I spoke with a counselor I worked with to see who they would recommend. After going into great details with this counselor she was amazed about all that was going on and commended me on my professionalism.

I contacted the counselor office where she recommended and gave a brief description of my circumstance and asked to set up a mediation appointment with a counselor and my ex husband. I asked if they would mail him a letter to have him contact them with a good day or how that works out. The receptionist stated that I would need to contact him to get a good time to set up the mediation. I nicely explained if I could that than I wouldn't need the mediation.

Needless to say I have an appointment at the end of the month to speak with a counselor about possible mediation...I guess I will see how this works out.

No comments: