Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hard work...

...or should I say hardly work...

How was my day at work you ask?

How would you like to go to work and play connect four and UNO? That is what I did today.

The clients weekends drag by so I thought I would bring in some games to help a few hours go by quicker. As it turns out we all had a lot of fun. We had a few interruptions with the phone ringing but all in all it did make my day and theirs go by quicker.

Tomorrow....a movie! (I won't be able to watch it with them....somebody has to 'man' the station!)

Working on the weekends there is not a lot of 'groups' or 'counseling' that they attend so they have a lot of free time where they sit and think about wanting to leave the unit or worse yet....using.

If I made one of their nights...than that makes me happy.

No comments: